Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese business owner living in Orange County, California. Alongside my amazing partner JP and my jolly father Henry. Most people know me through my Instagram platform @annephung where I post my daily life: my highs, lows and all in between. My parents brought me into America in 1990, when I was just a year old. It wouldn't be possible to share my life story today if my parents didn't work hard and make sacrifices. With the opportunity to have the best life possible, I wanted to do the best I could to please them, and was focused on achieving my goals. My goal was to go to school to graduate, and then get a good job. After that, I was looking for to have a family and a wife. I believed that this was the epitome of success life had other plans to demonstrate what it meant to be successful. In 2013, my job as a corporate employee was something I dreaded. Status and money did not bring me joy. I felt I was living a solitary existence to ge...
Comments
Post a Comment